Monday, February 01, 2010

Hacker News | If it worked for Leonardo da Vinci, maybe it could work for me. The next time I...

Hacker News | If it worked for Leonardo da Vinci, maybe it could work for me. The next time I...: "If it worked for Leonardo da Vinci, maybe it could work for me. The next time I'm looking for a job, I'll try this:

'Most Illustrious Proprietor, Having now sufficiently considered the specimens of all those who proclaim themselves skilled developers of applications of business, and that the invention and operation of the said programs are nothing different from those in common use: I shall endeavor, without prejudice to any one else, to explain myself to your Company, showing your Management my secret, and then offering them to your best pleasure and approbation to work with effect at opportune moments on all those things which, in part, shall be briefly noted below."