Monday, June 23, 2008

Cool Stuff: Eric Tan’s WALL-E, Incredibles and Ratatouille Poster Art | /Film

Cool Stuff: Eric Tan’s WALL-E, Incredibles and Ratatouille Poster Art | /Film: "I’m a huge fan of Eric Tan’s retro styled art. In past editions of Cool Stuff we’ve featured Tan’s Raiders of the Lost Ark poster and a limited edition X-Men print he made for a Stan Lee art exhibition, both of which I own. Tan has worked with Pixar creating some great art which you may have seen some of his designs in various products such as apparel, trading cards, giclee prints, etc. Since we’ve never featured it, I thought we’d take a look at Eric’s work on WALL-E, The Incredibles, and Ratatoullie. The Rat and WALL-E art are now available to buy through ACME Direct. I wish I could get my hands on his Incredibles design."