Sunday, January 08, 2006

Barrynomics, or a Road to Funny Money - New York Times

Barrynomics, or a Road to Funny Money - New York Times: "'My point is that given a choice between having money and not having, you should definitely go with having it,' he writes. 'And that in the end is why I wrote this book: to get your money.'

Still, he is willing to offer a money-back guarantee.

'Seriously, I wrote this book to help you, and that is why I will end it with this promise from me to you: if you follow the advice in this book, and you somehow fail to become wealthy, simply take this book back to the bookstore where you bought it, explain to the employees what happened, and ask for a full refund.

'You have my personal guarantee, right here in writing, that they will laugh until they blow snot into their lattes.'"